Here’s How We Work Together to Create A
1. A WIN for the Seller: Relieve over–leveraged homeowners from the pain of foreclosure and having their credit report badly damaged. They can now start a new chapter in their life.
2. A WIN for the Lender: Our packets go to the lender in perfect order so that they can process and negotiate the short sale in the most streamlined way possible. A successful short sale brings them greater financial return than the alternatives of an auction or REO.
3. A WIN for the Realtor: Collect a FULL commission and do what you do best–buying and selling real estate. By using our services you will not get bogged down with the paperwork, phone calls and interactions with overwhelmed loss mitigation departments. If you then bring a new buyer to us, you then receive commissions on both the buy and a sell transaction… 6%
4. A WIN for Us: We seek to get paid a loss mitigation fee from the short sale lender. In many cases we end up purchasing the home ourselves and making a larger profit margin from a subsequent sale.
5. A WIN for the new Buyer: Now that the property’s price has been appropriately discounted for the market, it is much easier to attract a new homeowner when you put it back on the market for me to sell.
Here’s How It Works...
- First and most important, sellers, lenders, title companies… everyone involved in this transaction, receives full disclosures in writing from the beginning, communicating our intentions to buy and sell this property for a profit should the bank agree to accept our offer.
- You market to find owners who are behind in payments or in foreclosure and who are interested in a short sale to avoid foreclosure and save their credit.
- Contact us when you find a solid candidate for the program. If it looks good, we will submit an all cash offer.
- We will then personally confer with you and the seller to explain the process and coordinate preparation of the required short sale documents. All intentions and plans are disclosed and agreed upon in writing with notary.
- I along with my short sale negotiation team prepare, submit and negotiate the short sale package, driving the entire process for all involved and request they postpone the foreclosure auction if necessary.
- While short sale is being worked on by my team, you work with my company to find end-user buyer. You create listing agreement with me as the seller and re-list house at agreed upon price.
- The lender orders an interior BPO or appraisal to obtain an “as is” value. We prepare a repair estimate, a terms and descriptions report along with our own comps to give to the lender’s BPO agent when we meet with them at property.
- We seek to find out what value the BPO agent gave to the house. We negotiate with the lender to find out their bottom-line price.
- If the price makes sense, we will negotiate as needed and purchase the property with a 30 day close.
- If the price does not make sense for us to buy, the process has given us the lender’s bottom-line and acceptance, so you are now in a position to sell the property quickly at an attractive price to the market.
- Once an offer from an end buyer is obtained we stipulate that the lender pays buyer’s closing cost, seller concessions and the real estate commission. Our firm also seeks to get paid through a fee at closing on the HUD. No money is ever requested from the seller.
To close the transaction we use title companies that are familiar with the sometimes more complex title and escrow work in transferring our new property to a new homeowner in a short period of time.
Our Primary Goal is always to >>>> BUY AND SELL THE HOME… Then Everyone Wins!